WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
1. Nominations will be accepted for any athlete, coach, administrator or contributor who through his/her commitment, sacrifice, and dedication to the Rector High School athletic program has brought pride and distinction to our school and community.
- Eligibility for nomination will include those who have been graduated form high school for a period of at least 10 years.
HOW TO MAKE A NOMINATION:
1. Nominations may be submitted by members of the RHS Sports Hall of Fame Organization, members of the community and the general public.
2. Nominations are made by completing a Hall of Fame nomination form. The forms are available at Rector Senior High School or the Nominations forms may also be submitted via the internet by completing the electronic form below. Nomination forms will be accepted year-round. Each years class of nominations will end on March 1 of each year.
3. An induction candidate’s file will become active when the completed nomination form is received. If the nominee is deceased, a relative may complete and return the form.
4. Once an individual has been nominated, his/her file will remain active for 5 years and he/she will continue to be considered for induction during that time. A new nomination form may be submitted after the 5 years have past.
CRITERIA FOR INDUCTION:
The following criteria will be used for the evaluation of nominees:
1. The nominee’s degree of recognition as a Rector High School athlete, coach, administrator or active supporter with alumni and the general public.
- The significance or stature of the nominee’s accomplishments as a Rector athlete as determined by statistical records or the number and stature of the awards received.3. Distinctive or unique accomplishments which attracted public attention or acclaim to the nominee or Rector High School.
4. The athlete’s success or prominence in life, including his/her professional career, stature in the community, and service to the school and the athletic program.
Rector High School Sports Hall of Fame
Nominations Form (word doc)
Please include as much detail as possible. Information on this form will be used to determine induction. Any additional information not requested on this form may also be attached and submitted. If you prefer, paper forms are available at the Rector High school athletic office. For additional information call Athletic Director .
Rector High School Sports Hall of Fame, Inc.
Rector, AR 72461